Monday, October 29, 2007

The Holidays

The holidays are right around the corner and it makes me think...where did the year go and did I get to do all the things I wanted to? I sure have had quite the year...a lot has changed in my life but in a postive light. I am graduating in December, I have finally gotten out of a really bad and destructive relationship, I traveled to Charleston and met some rgeat opportunities for my event planning goals, I visited Chicago for the first time and also got to see a friend I havent seen in two years. I have built great new friendships and ended the not so good ones. I feel that I am in a much better place in my life than I was a year ago and I am ready to move forward into my future with my head held high* I have finally met the man I know I'm going to spend the rest of my life with and my sister and I have become closer than ever before this year. Life is good, stressful, but happy and well.

No comments: